Oropharma Muta-Vit is a special blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements, with high content of amino acids, sulfuric acids, and biotin. This nutritional supplement assists the development of the feathers, and the physical condition, strengthens the plumage, protects the liver and ensures an optimal metabolism.
• Promotes the development of the pen and the state
• Strengthens the plumage,
• Has a protective action on the liver,
• Ensures a metabolism optimal,
The bird is subject to stress during the molt.
At this time, a supplement for optimal nutrition is necessary.
Acids, sulphurous amino acid in Muta-VIT are essential for the production of keratin, the building material of feathers and skin. Biotin ensures the keratin of good quality. This ensures a move good and fast.
COMPOSITION: – Vitamin A – Vitamin D3 – Vitamin E – Vitamin K3 – Vitamin B1 – Vitamin B2 – Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B12 4 mg/kg – Vitamin PP – Pantothenic acid – Folic acid – Vitamin C – Biotin 200 – Choline chloride – DL-methionine – L-lysine 20000 – Iron(II) sulphate monohydrate – iron – Manganese (II) sulphate monohydrate – manganese – Copper(II)sulphate pentahydrate – copper – Zinc sulphate monohydrate – zinc – Calcium iodate anhydrous – iodine
MODE OF EMPLOYMENT:
– 1 tablespoon measure (= 1 g) of Muta-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g of food.
– During the moult to promote the development of the feathers: three times a week.
– During the preparation for the filing season: for 4 consecutive days.
– After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: for 5 consecutive days.
– In cases of decreased appetite as a result of a poor metabolism: for the entire week.